Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Alive

Hey Everyone!


I have been suffering through some major writer's block... I know what I want to say, but have not found the right way to say it.  I am still working on the blog entry that discusses Sam McGee.  I hope to have it done sometime this week.  In the meantime, I have created the following video that can be found on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbWWkLzAi2k


I think it captures a small part of the beauty that can be found in Alaska during the Summer.  I had fun taking these images and then compiling them.  I put them to the song, "I'm Alive" by Celene Dion.  I wasn't really familiar with this music until I started searching out the perfect song to work as a backdrop for my "Art".  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

 
P.S. (B.S. ? )  All these images are photos and video that I personally took, except for three photos that were a gift from a friend, Jake Schaeler.  Enjoy!  ~yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment